Hi,

You could use

1- ApplicationContextMock as your spring context class
2- Mockito to create mocks of your spring beans

this ways your tests will run a lot faster and they will be independent of
actual backed implementation (as far as mocks behaves in exactly the same
way as expected from real backend)

--
Regards - Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro