Hi all,

Thank you very much for all the suggestions.
I agree that the slowness is because of Spring context initialized multiple
times.
Ours is a multi module maven application and what I have seen is the
context being initialized at least once per module because of new beans in
every module.
The ApplicationContextMock concept looks interesting and I shall try that
out.
Thanks again for taking your time to help me. Wicket rocks!