Dear Claudia,

Don't you mind sharing your solution for all this cases?

It would be really beneficial for other users.

Kind regards,
Kamil

W dniu 2018-03-01 o 19:22, Claudia Hirt pisze:
Thanks again for your help.
I got the disabling behaviour bound to all kinds of links and buttons.
I solved the issue about cross-browser link disabling by adding a temporary copy of
the <a> tag with JavaScript and hide the original link. This his seems to be
the best solution for me.
I would like to share my code snippets with others who face the same problems
if you‘re interested.

Best regards,
Claudia Hirt