Hi Dirk,

wicket-dev doesn't know anything about selection.

You could do that by yourself, keeping track of clicked items while a control
key is held.

When the actual dragNdrop operation is performed, your DragSource can put all
selected items into the Transfer and the DropTarget can retrieve the
transferred items.

This is a rough idea only as I haven't tried this actually.

Have fun
Sven