Hi,

In Wicket 6.29.0, I did the following within a class that extended
AjaxEditableLabel

        @Override
        public IConverter<Double> getConverter(Class clazz) {
            DoubleConverter converter =
(DoubleConverter)DoubleConverter.INSTANCE;
            NumberFormat format = converter.getNumberFormat(getLocale());
            format.setMaximumFractionDigits(12);
            converter.setNumberFormat(getLocale(), format);
            return converter;
        }

In Wicket 7.10.0, converter.setNumberFormat no longer exists. I am not sure
what I need to do to increase the fraction digit to 12 as it is currently set
to 3.

Any help would be appreciated.

Vishal