Hi,

The way you did this will mutate the singleton instance.
The recommended way is to instantiate it yourself and override
org.apache.wicket.util.convert.converter.AbstractDecimalConverter#newNumberFormat
I.e.
DoubleConverter dc = new DoubleConverter() {
  @Override protected NumberFormat newNumberFormat(final Locale locale) {
     NumberFormat format = super.createNumberFormat(getLocale());
     format.setMaximumFractionDigits(12);
     return format;