Thank you Martin for your help and guidance. It was our Login Page that was
using Form component instead of StatelessForm that was leading this session
data creation problem in our application.

What I have found that To make a page Stateless ( as the login pages should
be stateless) we have to check that we are not using any stateful component
within the Stateless page.

We are using CheckBoxMultipleChoice in the login page, when printed out the
state:

 @Override
  protected void onInitialize() {
    super.onInitialize();
    visitChildren(new IVisitor<Component, Void>() {
      @Override
      public void component(Component component, IVisit<Void> arg1) {
        if(!component.isStateless())
          logger.info("Component " + component.getId() + " is not
stateless");
      }
    });
  }
I learned that CheckBoxMultipleChoice is a statefull component . I tried to
find the stateless variant of this component but without any luck.  Can you
please guide me what choices I have to make this component a Stateless ?
Many Thanks!

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html