Hi Martin,

sorry if the message understood was to put this project in a bad light, not
at all!

I played with it a while and seems to be doing exactly what advertised.
Maybe a question (since I see you are one of the authors) - how does one
add a theme?
By checking the ThemeProvider I see only "bootstrap" theme is available by
default.
How to add new theme into provider?

Thanks,
Zbynek