Hello all,

Wicket 6.19.x

I have a problem with cached elements for a FileList as Repeater inside
used a DownloadLink to get a file over http.

FileList Repeater:

[image: grafik.png]

If I disable the cache handling (save nothing) of Firefox and clear before
open the page - my page will run successfully.

I reactived the caching of Firefox and tried to adapt the WebPage with
header infos to disable caching of Elements. The behavior will fail, because
the list of files will not update correctly and responsed old filename.
[image: grafik.png]
Now I look for some infos about this. My page use ajax components - the
page should run as a statefull page. Other elements are statefull!

I will thankfull for any kinds etc. :)

Greets
Daniel