Hi all,

I'd like to create Wicket messages with child components programatically.
Currently, this is only possible by using the <wicket:message> tag and
nesting components inside of it.

For most use cases this is sufficient, but I sometimes come across cases
where I'd like to programatically define the message key instead of
hard-coding it in the template.

The class that does all the interpolation is currently
private:
org.apache.wicket.markup.resolver.WicketMessageResolver.MessageContainer

Would it be possible to make this a public (top-level) class in Wicket 9?
If I understand correctly, this would solve my requirement without any
other code changes.

Best regards,

Thomas