Hi Sven,

so to get this right: all wicket ajax is basically a queue where only 1
instance is worked on at a time and nothing is possible in parallel?
(but browsers and ajax in parallel is working since at least 2011? e.g.:
jQuery.when() )

You mention the upload to a resource - how would this change it in that in
could be parallel and could you point me an example?

Best & Thanks for the answer so far,

KB

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----