Hi Sebastian.

Thanks for the additional explanation.
But I'm not fully sure for how this is supposed to work in my case given
this structure/hierarchy:
page -> panel(a) -> panel(b) -> grid/chart

Where panel (a) is replaced. Any instance of panel (b) can have a grid/chart
but it can also host something else (depends on what is being displayed).
I understand that when panel (a) is replaced it is garbage collected and all
content on it as well in which case a reload for the grid/chart on panel(b)
won't work?

Regards,
Manfred

Sebastien wrote