Hi,

of course you can use a PropertyModel within a Listview, e.g.:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/0a1c33574d08ad9afd2e36a24085d48cdf9efc3f/wicket-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/examples/forminput/FormInput.java#L213

Or use a CompoundPropertyModel:

https://github.com/apache/wicket/blob/0a1c33574d08ad9afd2e36a24085d48cdf9efc3f/wicket-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/wicket/examples/guestbook/GuestBook.java#L58

Or just use a plain model:

  item.add(new Label("label", () -> item.getModelObject().getVariable())); // Wicket 8

Have fun
Sven

On 25.09.19 20:00, dylanbozeman wrote:
I have a Label within a ListView that is refreshed using Ajax upon the
closing of a ModalWindow that is also part of that ListView.

Th problem is, the Label isn't refreshing.

I don't believe I can use a PropertyModel within a ListView and I believe I
need that for the Label to by dynamic. (if I can use a PropertyModel, how
so? because I can't specify - new PropertyModel(this,
"localVariableInsideListView") - because it looks at the class level for
that variable)

Is there a way around this or something I am not seeing?

When I do this with a regular Model I am getting:

[qtp976782276-127] WARN org.apache.wicket.page.PartialPageUpdate - Component
'[Component id = numberLabel]' not rendered because it was already removed
from page

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html