This actually didn't answer my question because what I want to display in the
label is not contained within the ModelObject of my ListView items.

It's a local list defined within the ListView itself.

I want the Label to show a string the represents theList.size()

but that list size can change as the user opens a ModalWindow that's
available for each item in the ListView.

Just using a regular model doesn't work because then it's not dynamic.

When I try to use a PropertyModel, that doesn't work because it doesn't let
me specify theList.size() as a string.

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html