Hi,

have you tried the download in wicket-examples?

The #respond notification is called there after download completed for any location.

Have fun
Sven

On 05.02.20 21:14, Timo Schmidt wrote:
On Mi 05.02.2020 20:48, Timo Schmidt wrote:
im currently trying to setup a download behavior for large
file downloads. Using the AjaxDownloadBehavior with a resource
reference, the respond method is not called for all available
download locations but »Blob«.

But I need this method to be called to register the download on
server side and the Blob download location is not usable for my
use case, as the the blob is limited in its size depending on
the browser/OS and the files to be download are quite large.

Is there a way to get the respond method called using a
location other than blob?
forgot to mention: I'am using Wicket in version 8.7.0 and
9.0.0-M4

   -Timo