Hi,

when downloading a resource-reference via non-blob you have to call

                AjaxDownloadBehavior.markCompleted(attributes);

.. from your resource.Please see AjaxDownloadPage.StaticResource from wicket-examples.

When using a resource this is automatically done for you.

I think we'll have to improve the Javadoc for this.

Have fun
Sven