Hello Maxim,

thank you for the list. However, beside that tinymce3 + 4 are quite outdated
isn't there anything non html-wysiwyg existing so far?
My problem is that, after we use tinymce in another part of the project we made
the experience that letting non-tech people write HTML (even in WYSIWYG) mode
just doesnt work. They end up copy n pasting from all over the web and
inserting things they neither see nor understand - thats why we need some
simplification like markdown (e.g.: https://ui.toast.com/) or even pure
block-based editors (https://editorjs.io/)...

I've stumbled over toast UI (https://ui.toast.com/), but I'm not sure if wicket
would be able to execute some kind of JS function (editor.getMarkdown()) on
before sending the form and catching it into a model...?

Best,

KB