Guten Tag Thorsten Schöning,
am Freitag, 26. Juni 2020 um 10:34 schrieben Sie:

>> <input        type="submit"
>>               name="foobar"
>>               value="foobar"
>>               title="foobar"
>> />

Using a button instead works as one would expect: When that button is
clicked, the form gets submitted and the name and value of the button
are send as part of the POST-data. If any other "submit" gets clicked,
no names and values are part of the POST-data, not even the name and
value of the button. Which makes sense, because it wasn't clicked.

> <button       type="submit"
>               name="foobar button"
>               value="foobar button"
>               title="foobar button">
>       foobar button
> </button>

I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, the plain HTML submit-input
is pretty much exactly what is documnted elsewhere:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22579616/send-value-of-submit-button-when-form-gets-posted

> Jeder Submit-Button hat ein individuelles name-Attribut, mit dem die
> Anwendung auf dem Server den Datensatz identifiziert.

https://www.mediaevent.de/html/submit.html

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--