HI,

We are now looking at migrating to Wicket9 and implementing CSP. However we
have 10,000s of pages on a 13 year old wicket project and the task almost
looks impossible. For example most of our components/panel/pages use inline
style some a fair amount of JS as this was chosen at the start as being the
most manageable way of development and also not downloading unnecessarily
to the end client CSS/JS due to the very large amount of diverse
pages/functionality. We are a very small team of 3.

Has anyone undertaken a similar migration and have any tips on how to make
it less painful or good ways of organizing the CSS/JS? Have to move JS/CSS
to Java, we really want to avoid as much as possible.

Any thoughts welcome.
Thanks