Hi Sven,

Thank you for the workaround, I’ll try it out this week.

I have also created a jira issue for this:

Met vriendelijke groet,
Kind regards,

Bas Gooren

Op 1 februari 2022 bij 20:22:58, Sven Meier (s...@meiers.net) schreef:

As a workaround you could use this:

        getHeaderResponseDecorators().add( (response) -> {
            if (RequestCycle.get().find(AjaxRequestTarget.class) == null) {
                response = new JavaScriptDeferHeaderResponse(response);
            }
            return response;
        });

Regards
Sven

On 01.02.22 17:16, Sven Meier wrote:
> Hi Bas,
>
> that seems to be broken since
>
> The JS is correctly collected by PartialPageUpdate, but then sent
> through the response decorators once again, thus being wrapped in a
> 'DOMContentLoaded' listener.
>
> Please open a Jira issue.
>
> Regards
> Sven
>

> On 01.02.22 16:28, Sven Meier wrote:
>> Hi Bas,
>>
>> your attachment didn't make it through the mailing list.
>>
>> Can you point me to where I can download it from?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Sven
>>

>> On 31.01.22 14:51, Bas Gooren wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We are experimenting with the JavaScriptDeferHeaderResponse, but out
>>> of the box it doesn’t work correctly for us.
>>> We are on wicket 9.7.0.
>>>
>>> On an Ajax call (e.g. link click), the response includes a
>>> ‘DOMContentLoaded’ event listener (which is not needed there). Since
>>> that never fires, any javascript handlers that are in the Ajax
>>> response are not registered.
>>> Please have a look at the attached Quickstart, which demonstrates
>>> the issue.
>>>
>>> Once the AJAX link is clicked, this evaluate node is added to the
>>> Ajax response (relevant part shown):
>>>
>>> document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {

(function(){console.log('test');})();(function(){Wicket.Log.enabled=true;})();(function(){Wicket.Ajax.baseUrl="?0";})();(function(){Wicket.Ajax.ajax({"u":"./?0-1.0-ajax","c":"ajax1","e":"click","pd":true});})();(function(){console.log('click');})();;