From: Andrea Del Bene <an.delb...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2022 3:54 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org <users@wicket.apache.org>
Subject: Re: module error

Hi everyone and welcome back Jonathan (not that you ever ever really left
:-) )! I checked your committer account and it looks ok. Your configured
github account is this https://github.com/jonathanlocke/. I think Maxim is
right, you should check gitbox to be sure that your github account has the
appropriate rights.
The release instructions are sadly too outdated. Fortunately most of the
work now is automatically done with scripts
https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f%2f%2frelease.sh%2fpromote.sh.&c=E,1,-__seuu5VWssqXUmme_xBuxoCly_APGotrMLSep9xQCSTZ-5PfYZPV3QFa9__ZmfOh7IAbyDy1OsRL4NS-DO3fx9frBfVWIUTTOKatjJRs-o6ZqzD6bUTw,,&typo=1
 I can
update the information page but at the moment I don't know when I will find
the time to do it. Of course if we want to rollout a new release I can
start the process asap.

--
Andrea Del Bene.
Apache Wicket committer.