From: Adrian Williamson [mailto:a...@octavo2.demon.co.uk]
Sent: 14 July 2014 12:45
To: cohei...@apache.org
Cc: users@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: FW: CryptoFactory.getInstance("wss40.properties"); - in Wss4J 2.0.2

No, that’s what I’m looking for now.

From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:cohei...@apache.org]
Sent: 14 July 2014 12:40
To: Adrian Williamson
Cc: users@ws.apache.org

Do you have the XML Security jar on the classpath?

Colm.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Adrian Williamson <a...@octavo2.demon.co.uk>
wrote:

Sorry, I just noticed the first error complaining about XMLSecurityException –
I think there is some Maven voodoo going on to make things work that may take
some time for me to tease out.