Hi Massimiliano,

> In fact, ehcache is using a new ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor (version
2.9.0 net.sf.ehcache.store.disk.DiskStorageFactory, line 151) and it is
assigned to a private
>final (non static) variable. Analyzing the JVM with VisualVM we observed
that, when the shutdown()
>of the ExecutorService was called, the active threads were parked, causing
a new creation of another executor service for a new session.

I'm a bit confused by this. Why is the diskstore shutting down after every
invocation? Are you seeing a new cache file created for each invocation?

Colm.