I'm seeing some odd behavior with panels in XWiki 1.1 (1.1.4918) on a
clean install using xwiki-enterprise-1.1-hsqldb.zip.

When I edit the panels (using the Panel Wizard), I remove the default
panels, and added 'search' 'create' & 'spaces' (I think 'create' was
already there).

After saving & returning to Main, the 'search' panel has disappeared,
and the 'Panels' panel has been added. If I return to the Panel Wizard,
I cannot find 'search'.

I've also had a few instances where the Panel Wizard page doesn't seem
to render properly (hard to describe, background is white, and the panel
objects don't want to be dragged to the right panel area).

I didn't seem to have this issue w/rc-1. Anyone have any thoughts or
suggestions?

-Dennis