Hi Sheila,

When you are talkign about pages look and feel, what exactly do you mean? If
you are talking about the general view of the wiki, you will have to look
into the Skin configuration. If you are talking about creating new pages
that are supposed to follow a predefined template (such as a blog article
template that would typically include the article's title, publication date,
author name and so on) then you can definitely do it and create as many page
templates as you want to using XWiki.

So the short answer is that creating pages with a standard look can be done
easily. I would be glad to answer you in greater length but i would be
easier if I had a better descrpition of what you have in mind.

Guillaume

http://wikibc.blogspot.com/