From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Hande Aksac
Sent: 03 October 2007 19:30
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: [xwiki-users] Create external hyperlinks?

Hello,

As my project requirement, I am using a textbox area property for users
to enter a URL address when they are posting information for a blog
entry. I want this URL address to be clickable after it is posted. For
instance, when they enter www.google.com <http://www.google.com/>  in
this text area and click on the URL afterwards, the link should take
them to  www.google.com <http://www.google.com/> . Is there a way to do
that in xwiki?

Thank you for your time and help in advance!

Hande