After installing both my servlet container and Mysql database, I am still not
able to log into xwiki. I edited the necessary files and am positive that
Tomcat 5.5 is configured correctly. I can get the apache page but when I click
xwiki home I get the error listed below. One strange thing is when I comment
the mysql database back, it allows me to view the xwiki but when I uncomment
like the directions say, it does not work. What could be the problem?

Thanks,
Tim

javax.servlet.ServletException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main
XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while reading document
XWiki.XWikiPreferences
Wrapped Exception: Could not create a DBCP pool

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProcessor.java:535)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:433)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:117)

root cause
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main
XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while reading document
XWiki.XWikiPreferences
Wrapped Exception: Could not create a DBCP pool
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getMainXWiki(XWiki.java:247)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:397)
        com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:94)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:431)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:236)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)
        org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:690)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)

com.xpn.xwiki.web.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:117)

<<winmail.dat>>