Hi all,

I, of course, completely agree, as said I merely put 2 things together
;-)

The timeline is a great feature, I'm currently working on adding all
this information in the same timeline (using groovy), and use it in the
homepage:

-          of course, blog news

-          page updates

-          FAQ entries

-          comments on pages

The result is not yet perfect, but it's working quite nicely, using
different bullets colors depending on type of item. I still have a
problem in Jeremi's part (XML generation), because it seems that most
recent entry in RSS is not taken into account in generated XML, and I
really don't understand why (it's a for $entry in $entries with
xwiki.feed.getFeeds(url), it should retrieve everything !?)

Also, when your timeline is "rich" it's quite unreadable, because newer
things go too far in the bottom and don't display at all. I'm trying to
make the timeline automatically "magnify" itselfs for current period of
time (+- n hours), so items will be able to show up side-by-side, but
I'm still failing to do it.

The timeplot also seems very cool ;-) Only problem (for both timeline &
timeplot) is that if it's rich it can take long to show up ... But it's
a very nice and synthetic display.

Regards,

Jeremie