Yes this is indeed a code snippet. As for using Jeremi's code, since he is
one of XWiki's committer I'm sure he would agree. As I said it already I
will be meeting him on wednesday and I'll get a confirmation from him. Do
not hesitate to start if you wish to, I'll get back to you so that you know
about his feedback.
Guillaume

http://wikibc.blogspot.com/