From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Vincent Massol
Sent: lundi 10 décembre 2007 20:55
To: XWiki Users
Cc: XWiki Developers
Subject: [xwiki-users] New xwiki.org web site

Hi everyone,

We now have a new version of the xwiki.org web site up and running on
http://xwiki.org

Let us know if you find any issue.

I'd like to thank the following persons who helped:

- Laurent Lunati for the skin
- Thomas Mortagne for helping me with the migration
- Guillaume Lerouge also for helping with the migration
- Raffaello for the admin part

I really like the new site, hope you'll like it too :)

-Vincent, on behalf of the xwiki dev team