I try to use groups to determine my rights wherever possible, so for me I just
do a check on the user's group membership.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bjørnar Libæk
Sent: 18 December 2007 09:32
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] rights of current user

Ok, maybe checking permission to WebHome  isn't the best way to go, so if
anyone could follow up on the "sql query" suggestion, it would be nice.

However, I still don't understand why my script doesn't work. If a user has
viewing rights on a WebHome page (the user can actually view the page), the
hasAccessLevel method still returns false. Why is this?? I've tried replacing
'WebHome' with 'WebPreferences', but with the same result.

Bjørnar