Vincent Massol wrote:

(...)

> I'd agree but that doesn't bother me since xwiki isn't what it used to
> be. Even the previous xwiki.org wasn't as intuitive as xwiki was when
> everything was fitting on one page ;)
>
> What I'm interested in thought it is to make it as intuitive *as
> possible*.

I totally agree with Brandon.  I actually gave up looking for the
documentation yesterday, thinking that it was probably not moved to the
new site yet. Now I see that with a tiny bit more patience, I would have
found it. Also, the fact the new site has not been crawled by google
yet, made it more difficult :)

(...)

>> Can there not be a documentation panel to get quick access to each
>> product's documentation?
>>

> There is one already... It's called "XWiki Ecosystem". Or do you mean
> something else?

No, the Ecosystem panel does not have the word "Documentation" in it. In
fact, it is not present at all on the front page, this is the main
problem. You have links to FAQ, Support, References etc, but not the
documentation. I suggest a "Documentation"  link in the "General Links"
panel. This should point to a page
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Documentation which refer to the
documentation for the respective products.

Regards
Bjørnar