Good day.

I just download xwiki, and see, that it is not possible to set name of default
database scheme other than 'xwiki'. (Becouse xwiki.tableName is hardcoded in
SQL statements)

Unfortunately. this means that it is hard to use xwiki as platform for web
application, because usually we have situation 'one application/one database
scheme' and want to use few applications (or few version of same application)
simultaneously.

Question: if I change this and wull create path for configurable database
scheme name of main xwiki instance, would this patches be accepted (?) or such
using is out of scope of interest for xwiki community ?

--
Ruslan Shevchenko
GradSoft. http://www.gradsoft.ua