De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part de
Guillaume Lerouge
Envoyé : vendredi 1 février 2008 11:08
À : XWiki Users
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] Idea for improvment of Xwiki Watch

Hi,

We had the problem in a place that filtered internet connexion once, we
suggested that the users put the server that loads feeds for Watch outside
of the proxy perimeter, with a direct access to the internet so that the
the proxy provided they can access the loading server... Could this work
here ?

Guillaume

On 01/02/2008, Esbach, Brandon < [EMAIL PROTECTED]