De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la part
de Ludovic Dubost
Envoyé : mercredi 6 février 2008 00:05
À : XWiki Users
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] Idea for improvment of Xwiki Watch

Hi,

We do read the authentication. Here is our code:

        String proxyUser = System.getProperty("http.proxyUser");
        if ((proxyUser!=null)&&(!proxyUser.equals(""))) {
            String proxyPassword = System.getProperty("http.proxyPassword");
            Credentials defaultcreds = new
UsernamePasswordCredentials(proxyUser, proxyPassword);
            client.getState().setProxyCredentials(AuthScope.ANY,
defaultcreds);
        }

However I told you -Dhttp.proxyPass and it's -Dhttp.proxyPassword
Can you try and tell us what happens ?

Ludovic

HERICHER Benoit DSIC BUA wrote:

> I have asked our network manager to make a trace : It seems that the
> proxy authentification is not used by the feed plugin and so the proxy
> doesn't accept to get the data.
>

> Benoît

Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/