[Ricardo Rodriguez] Your EPEC Network ICT Team wrote:
> Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:
>>> Probably an encoding issue. Can you check the values of:
>>> - file.encoding jvm property
>>> - xwiki.encoding in xwiki.cfg
>>>

> Hi Sergiu:
>
> It is easy to find the xwiki.encoding value. Here it is:
>
> xwiki.encoding=ISO-8859-1
>
> But I am not sure about what value I must give you as file.encoding jvm
> property. I've not URIEncoding in the Tomcat connector, and I don't find
> any file.encoding thing in catalina.sh. Please, could you tell me where
> must I look for this value?
>
> Tomcat's web.xml reads <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>. No
> encoding find in catania.sh, nor in startup.sh.
>
> A simple .jsp gives us the file.encoding value as:
>
> System.getProperty("file.encoding"): ANSI_X3.4-1968

Yep, that's the value I'm interested in. If you can change the tomcat
settings, can you you add -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1, restart tomcat and
test again?

> OutputStreamWriter encoding is: ASCII
>
> I've not touched neither Tomcat nor XWiki encoding default
> configuration. Or at least I am not aware of that.
>
> But the curiouse is that this server has been working apparently fine
> (concerning encoding) until the last update.

Was the script working correctly before the update, or you didn't try
that script before? Because theoretically we didn't change anything in
the groovy rendering process.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/