Hi,

This doubt comes from a previous thread, document name including /. But
as far as the behavior now is a bit different, I don't know why, please,
allow me to start a new issue.

The point is that I'd created a document with / in its name. Namely
PCI/A/9641/07. It is quite frequent to find such a names from project
codes and stuff.

Looking for PCI in Search, shows this document, but any action (Delete,
Rename, Rights or Copy) shows an empty page. Looking for any word in the
document doesn't return it as a result.

Table xwikidoc contents the following document:

XWD_FULLNAME:Wetlands.PCI
XWD_NAME: PCI/A/9641/07

http://our.server.name/xwiki/bin/view/Wetlands/PCI says that the
requested document could not be found.

Must I simply remove this entry or could this action compromise the
integrity of the database?

Thanks for your help,

Ricardo

--