Thanks Thomas.

I think you got it.  I can login using bleung again after some messing
around.

However.  It appears that I can save the wiki page
(/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/bleung) using Admin/admin.
I was sucessful adding text in the wiki content, text in tag object, and
comments in the XWikiUsers object.
Then, I rolled back the profile to version 1.  And I was able to logon using
bleung again.

Then it raises the question about how it got corrupted.  I can be my fault
because I am frequently restarting various services.

But please let me know if this is something common and/or can be advoided.

Thanks!
BL