Hi Jim,

Thanks for the feedback. See below.

On Mar 10, 2008, at 8:24 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Vincent Massol writes:
>
>> I'd like everyone's input for defining the XE 1.4 roadmap both on the
>
>> general objectives and specific features/bugs to implement/fix.
>
> Specific issues to implement/fix
> ================================
>
> WYSIWYG editor stability
>       - Table behavior (a new table editor would be welcome)
>       - Whitespace processing
>       - Misbehavior in the presence of code or complex styles
>
> Attachment handling
>       - memory / resource demands
>       - proper versioning (if 2 different users upload the same
> document name)

What's not working with versioning of attachments? I don't recall
seeing a problem about this.

> Wishlist
> ========
>       - Table of contents macro a la mediawiki

Already exists (unless the mediawiki one does something we don't). See
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Macros/TocMacro

>       - WebDAV would be nice...

Yep. We're planning to do that one as part of the Google Summer of
Code so that's probably going to be more for XE 1.5 or later.

> We're looking to contribute the notion of a simple reputation engine
> (user and content rating) that we have in prototype now.

Very cool!