Hi Sylvain,

> I don't kno wif this feature is working in 1.3 but one thing very
> important in my opinion is the fact that several person may be able to
> modify the same page, for example saving only the paragraph modified.
> It's not working in the 1.2 and thus it's a shame because you can't
> work in a medium sized page within a group.

No, it does not work yet. Actually this is part of the work on the new
version of the WYSIWYG editor. We are currently working on trying to make
real-time edition by several people working in the editor's next version,
but it will most probably take a few months before it becomes available.

You can follow the discussion about the WYSIWYG editor here :
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin<http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Design/NewWysiwygEditorBasedOnGwt>
/view/Design/NewWysiwygEditorBa<http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Design/NewWysiwygEditorBasedOnGwt>
sedOnGwt<http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Design/NewWysiwygEditorBasedOnGwt>

Thanks,