Raffaele Viola wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to make some load test to xwiki using jmeter.
> I have a problem with the login because I don't understand which
> parameters I have to add to the request /xwiki/bin/login/XWiki/XWikiLogin
>
> Cna someone help me??

I don't know jmeter, so there are 3 options:

- if it can handle cookies, then visit
/xwiki/bin/login/XWiki/XWikiLogin?j_username=Admin&j_password=admin&j_rememberme=true

- if it can handle HTTP basic auth, then edit xwiki.cfg and change
xwiki.authentication=form to xwiki.authentication=basic and configure
jmeter to use Admin/admin on basic auth.

- if none of these work, then allow XWikiGuest all rights on the wiki
while testing.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/