Hi Guillaume.

Guillaume Lerouge wrote:

> Go to your xwiki folder on your filesystem -> go to webapps > xwiki >
> templates & open login.vm in a text editor.
>
> In the file, replace
>
> #else
> ###
> ### Login page
> ###
> ###
>
> with
>
> #else
> #if("$!request.skin" != "YOURSKINHERE")
> $response.sendRedirect($doc.getURL("login", "skin=YOURSKINHERE")) #end
> ###
> ### Login page
> ###
> ###
>

> Save the file & try to login again -> you're done :-)
>
> Guillaume

Please, must I expect that this solutions works if I copy login.vm to a
new skin folder associated with a virtual wiki and modify it accordingly?

It works for me by modifying login.vm and forcing albatross instead of
toucan. But it doesn't work with a skin defined in a virtual wiki.

I guess Andrew doesn't user virtual wikis, so let's see if it works for him!

Thank you so much,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Rodríguez