Hi, Uwe,

uwesbr wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if I try to attach a Mindmap file (FreeMind) there is an error loading the
> file. See image.
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p16346936/ScreenShot003.jpg
>
> Whats wrong with it?
>
> Thanks, Uwe

I thing I get the same result here. What XWiki release are you using?
What skin?

I am able here to correctly show mind maps attached to the document
where they are going to be shown, but get an error while trying to
include a remote file. In my case firstly I get an access denied error
while the file is hosted in a free access remote web server, then the
same error you are seeing.

Are you able to include this same man if it is attached to the XWiki page?

I am using FreeMind 0.8.0 here and it seems a new 0.8.1 release is
available. I am guessing if it could be also possible to get an update
for the freemind.jar bundled with XWiki.

I will try asap and keep this thread posted. Any feedback will be
welcome! Thanks.

Cheers,

Ricardo

--