On Apr 7, 2008, at 12:55 AM, Squirrel wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I maybe missed it, but is there a decent documentation about this
> file,

All the doc we have for it is available here:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/

> especially about all the plugins and for they are?

All plugins are documented here:
http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Plugins/
It's very likely some are not documented yet. This is a work in
progress and all help is appreciated in this domain.

BTW and FYI, I'm writing the new configuration component and one of
its feature is self-description, meaning that you'll be able to ask
xwiki for all available configuration data and for their descriptions.
This will help a lot in having complete documentation.