Hi Ricardo,

thanks for your help . Allowing unregistered users to view Main and XWiki
space solved the problem.
Alltought now i have Main space available for whole public, but for my
purposes it is OK as i have only brief description of intranet available
here.

Regards,

David

PS : Just a simple rights question
If i will disable view right to group .. other values i will leave empty,
does it disables automaticaly those values too?
And if i enable admin right to group, does it allow all rights before ..
view .. edit .. comment ... and so?

Thanks!