Cool. That worked Vincent, except for a few Documents with Errors. The
Import report says that few documents were with error and 1 document was
skipped. Is it possible for me to find out why this might have happened?
Some Classes have not been imported and some users have not been imported.
Also ".WebPreferences" did not get imported. In my wiki, this file does not
belong to any space. even in the tree view of the Index, it shows up without
any root (space). Is that how it is supposed to be?

I tried re-importing but gives the same error.
Do, you think re-exporting and re-importing might help!

also, as I understand it, in this case, if we make any changes or add new
template files, we will have to copy and paste them into the Templates
folder of the new wiki. Am I right?

Thanks