Hello!

I wonder if you could help me out a little. I have just reinstalled Xwiki
(emptied the tablespace), undeployed the old one and installed
xwiki-enterprise-1.3.2 as a standalone war file. I did it by deploying it to
the application server. The system runs Oracle Application Server and Oracle
Database 10g. I can login (right now I have superadmin enabled), but when I try
to create an account, nothing happens. When I check the logs I get:

com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 8002 in 8: Cannot create user
XWiki.KaninHare
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document
XWiki.KaninHare
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3212 in 3: Exception while saving property
groups of object XWiki.KaninHare
Wrapped Exception: dereferenced: baseproper0_.id.id [select prop.name from
com.xpn.xwiki.objects.BaseProperty as prop where prop.id.id = :id and
prop.id.name=
 :name]
08/05/05 11:06:41       at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.createUser(XWiki.java:3156)
08/05/05 11:06:41       at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.createUser(XWiki.java:2919)

Wrapped Exception:

com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving
document XWiki.KaninHare
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3212 in 3: Exception while saving property
groups of object XWiki.KaninHare
Wrapped Exception: dereferenced: baseproper0_.id.id [select prop.name from
com.xpn.xwiki.objects.BaseProperty as prop where prop.id.id = :id and
prop.id.name=
 :name]
08/05/05 11:06:41       at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore.java:457)
08/05/05 11:06:41       at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.saveXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:97)
08/05/05 11:06:41

Wrapped Exception:

com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3212 in 3: Exception while saving
property groups of object XWiki.KaninHare
Wrapped Exception: dereferenced: baseproper0_.id.id [select prop.name from
com.xpn.xwiki.objects.BaseProperty as prop where prop.id.id = :id and
prop.id.name=
 :name]
08/05/05 11:06:41       at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiProperty(XWikiHibernateStore.java:1151)
08/05/05 11:06:41       at
com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.saveXWikiCollection(XWikiHibernateStore.java:776)
08/05/05 11:06:41

Wrapped Exception:

org.hibernate.QueryException: dereferenced: baseproper0_.id.id [select
prop.name from com.xpn.xwiki.objects.BaseProperty as prop where prop.id.id =
:id and pr
op.id.name= :name]
        at
org.hibernate.hql.classic.PathExpressionParser.token(PathExpressionParser.java:167)
        at
org.hibernate.hql.classic.WhereParser.doPathExpression(WhereParser.java:347)
<and the list goes on>

Does anyone knows what is wrong here? I think it is related to any
modification. When I try to modify a page I get:

       Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving document Main.WebHome
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3212 in 3: Exception while saving property tags
of object Main.WebHome
[...]

Thanks for any help I get.

PS: To get everything working I had to add to hibernate.cfg.xml:
<property
name="hibernate.query.factory_class">org.hibernate.hql.classic.ClassicQueryTranslatorFactory</property>

Anders Andersson