On Jun 27, 2008, at 9:35 PM, Florian Rhomberg wrote:

> Hi!
> I hope someone can help me. I have troubles with spaces. I installed
> after
> the installation xar. This file creates different spaces: XWiki,
> Scheduler,
> Blog, Panels, Stats, Photos, Sandbox and Main. Now I have two
> questions:
>
> 1. How can I delete spaces? I removed all content from Sandbox and
> Scheduler
> and want to remove this spaces, but I do not know how.

You have to delete all files in a space to delete it. This can be done
manually or using a script,
see http://code.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Snippets/DeleteSpaceSnippet

Don't forget to delete the WebHome page in the space.

> 2. How can I modify the navigation panel that XWiki, which is
> necessare for
> running the wiki, as well as Blog, Panels,Stats, Photos are hidden. I
> removed the comment line from $hiddenSpaces and tried several thigs
> in the
> navigation but I was not successful!

To modify it, just edit it. Go to the Panels space (Panels.WebHome)
for example or use the Panel Wizard and edit the panel you want.