rssh wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:50:41 +0300, Mihails Agafonovs wrote
>> Have you restarted you server?
>
> Yes, of course.
>
>  Where was the problem: when skin is not set, xwiki look in user preferences
> for user skin.
>  With new administration application, when skin is not set,
> 'XWiki.DefaultSkin' is returned (instead ""), and xwiki try to find file
>  in skin with name 'XWiki.DefaultSkin', than go to base skin.

Are you sure about this? I tried locally and it works fine. If the skin
is not defined in XWikiPreferences, then the skin from xwiki.cfg
(xwiki.defaultskin) is used.

Make sure that:
- In the administration page, XWiki.DefaultSkin is not present
- Or, if it is, you can modify XWiki.DefaultSkin to set the baseskin to
your skin (x)
- Or, you can put x in the administration page as the global skin and
leave xwiki.cfg unchanged

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/