Hi Michael,

On Aug 11, 2008, at 5:40 PM, Collins, Michael D wrote:

> Hi
>

> I have got Xwiki Enterprise 1.5 for Windows running. I have entered
> some
> anchors within my text by defining them within the wiki editor, e.g.
>

> [See my anchor>#Iamananchor]
>

> <a id="Iamananchor"></a>
>
> 1.1.1.1.1           This is some text about something
>

> The issue I have is that as soon as I switch to the wysiwyg editor the
> <a id=...> is lost.
>

> Is there firstly a better way to define the anchors?

Anchors are automatically created for sections. Have a look at the
source of the page in your browser and you'll see it.

> If not, is there a fix to the problem?

We have a known important bug with the current wysiwyg editor when the
content has HTML in it. For now please don't edit HTML in the wysiwyg
editor. We're working hard to fix this and lots of other problems with
our new WYSIWYG editor (a first beta version should be available at
the end of September).